Monday, February 19, 2007

What Can I Say?


Charlie is one of the funniest people I know. I really don't think that our two kids could be any different. Since birth, the bigger you toss Charlie into the air, the more he squeals. The more trouble he gets into, the more he'll smile at you. You put ANYTHING on a table, you'd better believe he'll throw it on the ground for you. For months now, he has known if he shouldn't be getting into something and he'll look over his shoulder to hopefully realize you aren't paying attention. If you are, that's okay too. He'll just jump out of his skin if you say his name in that moment. One of his favorite things to do right now is to go into Gracie's room and throw every last thing out of her kitchen. If you dare to pick it up, it will look like you didn't in about five seconds after you are done. I haven't even started on how much food this boy will eat. Have I mentioned he is 9 months old???? What am I going to do? I just melt when he smiles, and when he gives hugs and kisses. I'm sold.

No comments: